Get in Shape, You Disgusting Fat Fuck

1 Jun

Don’t read this if it’s about you.

I went on a date this week with a girl who actually has a nice body.  Can you imagine?  A girl, off the internet, whose weight was as advertised.  We all know that OKCupid weight classes are two words for OK and then fifteen synonyms for fat, and you know when you go out with someone here they’re going to be at least thirty pounds over what their photos would lead you to believe.  It’s just a hazard of internet dating.  Something you accept.  The girl who shows up is substantially fatter than her photos. Every. Single. Time.

And I was cool with that—I don’t mind if a chick is a little “thick,” or even “plump—“ basically, I have no standards and will fuck anything that moves, and the virtue of internet dating is no one has to see what you’re doing.  I won’t email with someone who has “a few extra pounds,” because we all know what a cruel joke that word “few” is in this context, but “curvy,” sure.  “Average,” why not.  It’s never the “average” for women between the ages of 18 and 29 in Los Angeles, CA, the most body-conscious city on the entire face of the Earth; these girls generously judge themselves by the national average.  But still.  Fine.

But then this girl, god damn dude.  When her clothes came off it was like I’d had a near death experience and seen the fucking face of God.  This is what it’s supposed to be like.  By the way– this is what I’m like!  I’m six foot motherfucking one and I have a six pack and visible obliques, and my man-tits have that weird “zipper” thing going on down the middle.  My ass has different muscles groups kind of elbowing each other out of the way when I flex it in the mirror, which I often do.  My bicep has a peak on it.  I don’t have any shirtless photos of myself up, so when I take off my shirt when I’m about to get down with what is legally considered date rape in my state, she is pleasantly surprised.  She is happy when she sees my body.

This is what it’s supposed to be like– every goddamn motherfucking inch of her was firm, and like—supple. I hate that word– “supple,” but…. whatever.  She was supple. She was “toned.” She didn’t have a bunch of fucking flab hanging off every inch of her like every single other girl off the internet, weirdly including Asians.  When her clothes came off, I was fucking delighted.

So– why can’t more girls be like this?  Why are you all so goddamn fucking fat?  Seriously.  Guys too.  I’ve poked around some of the men’s profiles here.  It’s not nearly as egregious a problem as it is for the women, but god damn– as a rule: all of you are disgusting fat fucks.  You’re all a bunch of hideous bloated hogs and you wonder why you are alone.*  YOU ARE ALONE IN LARGE PART BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT.

Do you not know this?  The people who would date you, the people who want to be in your life—this is hugely affected by your being so fucking fat.  You are lonely, you wish that someone besides weird gross desperate guys would email you, you have trouble getting in a relationship: IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING FAT.  And until you stop being so fucking fat, it is never going to change. Maybe you’re ugly; you can’t change your face.  But you can change your body, and the feeling of running your hands over a legitimately nice body is something that charges you up in a visceral way that no amount of your charming personality can replace.

So—stop being so fucking fat.  And don’t pretend it’s because of your glands, or your metabolism, or any of this shit- it’s because you eat too much, dude.  You know this in your heart. It’s not because of your diabetes.  Diabetes is an effect of being a Vladimir Harkonnen-looking land whale, not a cause.

And you know, if you see a chick who is a little fat, it is one hundred per cent guaranteed that if you see her in a year, she will be a sowbellied hambeast.  Fat Fuck Boulevard is a one way street.

Anyway- just, stop goddamn eating so much and go to the fucking gym.  I’ve had it with you piglets.

* Yes, I know that I am not fat and I am alone.  I don’t wonder about it though– it’s because I’m a grating asshole and my face looks like it was hit with a shovel.

66 Responses to “Get in Shape, You Disgusting Fat Fuck”

1. LE June 1, 2012 at 11:39 am #

This is so mundane and expected. Yeah, Americans are fat and lie about their weight. Yeah, everyone would be better off of we didn’t… but food continues to taste good and we continue to be bored. The more intriguing self-deceptions on okcupid emerge in the “what he/she is looking for” section.

• lenore June 1, 2012 at 2:26 pm #

agreed… your comment is the best part of this post

2. sylviasarah June 1, 2012 at 1:32 pm #

Are you going to go out with her again?

3. sylviasarah June 1, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

And…just wondering…how do you justify disliking using physical force against a woman while being completely willing to emotionally batter? I acknowledge you are not only talking about women when you talk about fatties. And do you think everyone should always do what you want them to do, be how you want them to be or is it only like that for some personal preferences? What makes you feel so entitled? I don’t ask that in a sardonic way. I’m actual curious. I’m sure you’re aware that fatties all over the world get married every day. So do ugly people, and idiots. Plenty of grating assholes are married. Why do you feel so special as to think people should conform to you? Having a consistant following doesn’t say as much about the writer as it does about the state of the readers.

• helganoth June 2, 2012 at 12:52 am #

Didnt you read his other post where he talks about misogyny being a symptom of feeling lonely and rejected, and then read all his misogynistic posts…then the ones where he talks about being lonely and rejected? Surely this cannot be a puzzle for you.

Additionally, you should remember that this is just another episide of DT giving his readers more of what keeps them reading. He’s doing a poor man’s Tucker Max schtick. I wouldn’t take it too seriously.

• Anonymous June 2, 2012 at 7:23 am #

I have no proof he doesn’t honestly think he’s better than most people. And I think I just really resent how he plays this stupid, draw them in, tell them they’re sit then draw them in again.

For years I’ve been reading posts of a dejected man who seemed like such a sweetheart. I stalked him from vulqokk yo. This is not what I signed up for.

• Anonymous June 2, 2012 at 7:24 am #

Lol,
        sit=shit

• Anonymous June 3, 2012 at 11:32 am #

she is a sweet girl

• Art Vandelay June 8, 2012 at 10:39 am #

Don’t you reserve your right to reject men you find unsuitable? And isn’t it always women who complain loudly that there aren’t any good men around?

I think the argument he put forth is a sound one. Get in shape and you’ll find a better quality sex or life partner or at least someone who isn’t ashamed to be seen with you.

I think far worse, and far crueler are the apologists and the people who try to boost self esteem of people who really should work on something that can actually give them self esteem and confidence. Telling someone who clearly needs some improvement that they are just okay the way they are and people should appreciate them for it are part of the problem.

Just look at the state of your country, most people are not only fat but also miserable.

4. Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

Link this to r/okcupid. I want to taste the delicious tears of the fatties on reddit.

• delicioustacos June 1, 2012 at 4:18 pm #

Will you do it? I get downvoted to shit every time I link my own stuff there.

• Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

I will. I will become your martyr. Your son of DT, dying for your sins, stabbed in the side by ruthless 300 lb redditors. I will watch as the karma plummets, because what you said is true, and I really don’t give a damn.

5. Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 7:34 pm #

How is being a grating asshole not just as worthy of a change? It.s not going to be difficult to stop reading your blog :/

6. Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

Yeah, I’m starting to figure out why you’re single despite your whining about not having found a decent girl and despite you being quite good at charming the girls and women with your wit and getting them to sleep with you.

You’re kind of an asshole, DT.

It’s easy to judge others when you don’t have to walk in their shoes or are blessed with relatively good genes. And I’m not a fattie. I’m a skinny guy and even though I don’t drink, don’t smoke, and try and eat healthy, I know I’m still blessed with good genes that allow me to get away with not exercising and still retaining my slim body. I watch other people – women especially – who exercise a lot more, eat less, and still gain weight. Sometimes, it really is a matter of genes. Some people just gain weight so much more easily and it’s so much harder to lose it. It just requires way more work than those who are blessed with good genes and a good metabolism could possibly understand. And women are more prone to adding body fat because of their particular set of hormones and biology.

And yes, I understand that you’ve gone beyond simply coasting on your good fortune, relatively high socio-economic status (and yes, that makes a not inconsequential difference to people’s stress level, and consequently, weight and health), and good genes to work out and get your body in the good shape that you continually boast about… so you deserve some credit for taking that initiative and putting in the time and effort.. but really.. have some empathy and humility and understand you’re starting from an advantageous position to begin with already. A simple roll of the genetic dice, combined with a disadvantaged socio-economic status and you could easily have been one of those fatties you deride here.

• Anonymous June 1, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

I’m so turned on right now…

• Anonymous June 2, 2012 at 9:28 am #

If you were truly neutral/empathetic you would say ‘particular’ or ‘specific’ genes–not ‘good’ genes. You’ve already qualified ‘thin’ as ‘superior’ with language .—-as thoroughly as DT dude–so shut up already-and read…

• sylviasarah June 2, 2012 at 2:16 pm #

Just because someone thinks something is good doesn’t mean he has to hate everything that doesn’t fit in his own connotation of good. This is a lesson that some people like DT and maybe Westboro Baptist Church members haven’t learned.

You can’t expect everyone not to have preferences but we should have at least come to a place, at this point in evolution, where we don’t have to belittle others, or expecting others to live how we, as individuals, what them to live. You don’t want to see something, don’t look. You don’t like something certain people do, don’t be around them.

Negative reinforcement can definitely lead one to a calmer life but people would rather look around for things to dislike rather than look to flaws in themselves because people, like DT, feel entitled. It’s not his flaws that push people away, it’s that they’re fat and he can’t like a fat person. It’s not because he doesn’t think he could honestly handle love, it’s because they’re too tall.

Go on ahead and do it to it but you know deep down inside you don’t have anything against anyone but yourself and that’s just really sad, DT, because when you’re not saying hateful, spiteful things you are an amazing person, and rarer still, you don’t know it. It’s heartbreakingly sad. People love you when you are yourself, not your exaggerated self, but you can’t convince yourself you have worth if you don’t have double-digit comments.

I don’t know you. I’m a bitter, chubby broad and my analysis I’m sure is way off but if it’s not, please just make a character. Write a book. You’re a great writer but there is too great a discrepancy between the two characters you present and it’s just getting annoying.

Feel free to call me names as I’m not going to be responding to anything on this dt.com anymore.

7. Anonymous June 2, 2012 at 9:39 am #

“…when you go out with someone here they’re going to be at least thirty pounds over what their photos would lead you to believe”

I don’t know, DT. I’ve been on 10 or 15 OkCupid dates, and only one of them was heavier than advertised. Most of my dates looked better than the photos led me to believe.

8. UnleashTheBeef June 4, 2012 at 2:12 pm #

Fuck. Kinda wish I didn’t see this. I have a document with topics to write about and the first one right now says “Dear Fat Girls.” Gotta backburner that one.

I pray to the goddess of slender snatch that the anonymous dude doing all the excuse making for fat chicks is simply a fat chick pretending to be a dude. Otherwise… ugh.

Separately, is “sylviasarah” doing schtick or is she for real? Her stuff is excellent under the condition that it’s parody.

Separately again, how the fuck do you get your icon to show up for these WordPress comment sections? I tried, but as most things in life go, since Google couldn’t clarify it for me in under three seconds, I moved on with my life.

9. Anonymous June 5, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

welp. i just read the last of your blogs. not that you or anyone else, for that matter, care.

• Nikol June 5, 2012 at 5:41 pm #

You’re the sort of person who says “Welp.” IOW, you’re a fatty.

• Anonymous June 6, 2012 at 10:56 am #

i remember you. sadly, i’m not a fattie, bukowski wannabe

• lenore June 9, 2012 at 7:11 am #

had to google both welp and iow… wonder what that says about me? lol

10. EVERYONE ELSE June 5, 2012 at 12:45 pm #

“….as I’m not going to be responding to anything on this dt.com anymore.

Ha! How appropriate is it that Somebody That I Used To Know just popped up on Pandora? But this would be a case of someone that I used to know of :/”

Are you a fucking 10 year old? My ten year old always equates songs coming on the radio as appropriate. How appropriate that “You’re a fucking dumbass” just came on the radio in my head.

11. celllardoor@gmail.com June 8, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

Oh man, I laughed my ass off reading this, great post.

12. kotoula June 12, 2012 at 5:26 am #

Look I’m a 45 yo woman, I’ve had 5 kids including twins, and I’ve managed to work my ass off exercising, and eating right to cut the excess flab. My hubby is 53 and he’s proud to be seen with me despite my wrinkles.

Yes female hormones make it more difficult; one of my sons is a body builder, and as hard as he tries to put weight on, I’m trying to keep it off.

Here’s a hint to all the fat women out there, DUKAN DIET, OR WHEAT BELLY. Do some reading, don’t just sit there getting fatter and fatter. Wheat Belly for sure will help you understand how modern wheat is designed to be toxic for us, and contributes to the metabolic problems so often called ‘bad genes’ Cut out the wheat, cut out the belly.

And if you lazy fat bitchez (soo much of it is pure laziness, mental and otherwise) think it’s hard to keep the pounds off when you’re in your 20s and 30s, you have a nasty surprise waiting for you when you hit 40. It’s natures way of preserving the food supply for the young people; the old ones need to eat less. I am able to eat roughly HALF of what I could eat as a 25 year old, and still have trouble maintaining my weight. I see these young girls at work stuffing their faces at work lunches and it makes me laugh…piggies in training.

• sylviasarah August 30, 2012 at 2:30 am #

You’re still old. I mean, you’re trying to get points but, you’re still old. And you’re never getting younger. Lazy fat bitchez (very cute) can lose weight but fuck that shit. Why? So we can look better in the eyes of some old bitty who has nothing better to do than work out all day so she can make herself feel like her husband still wants her and isn’t going to chase after something younger? Maybe fat? Get over yourself.

13. Devilott June 12, 2012 at 9:15 pm #

I have to be slightly inclined to agree with D.T. on this one. I can’t assault this one, since I have to be honest with myself on this one (as should others, IMHO). This is always the most touchy subject, mainly with women most of the time. Bottom line of the whole thing: people are innately shallow! No matter your age, race, and etc, people have an imaginary line they won’t cross when it comes to a mate. As a Redditor and as a guy, I have to admit and accept that BOTH men and women have standards of what THEY’RE looking for. The same reason why women who are attracted to Brad Pitt or David Beckham aren’t Zach Galifianakis are the same reasons why men are attracted to Christina Hendricks and Kim Kardashian, and not Rosie O’ Donnell or Oprah. Some people have different standards of beauty and separate standards, and that’s completely fine. Bashing people who don’t care for women of size is just as bad as those who bash bigger women. I’m a “bigger” guy with a few extra pounds, and I wouldn’t get butthurt about a woman saying the same thing because it don’t take it personal. If you’re happy with being overweight, who cares what someone on a blog or on OKC thinks? As long as you’re happy with you, in the end that’s all that matters. If it bothers you about your body image, change it! You aren’t going to change the world’s perception by battling the critics one at a time with circle logic, you just stay your course, ignore them and move on.

14. Anonymous June 14, 2012 at 11:32 am #

God, I can’t believe I EVER fucked you.

• Anonymous June 15, 2012 at 3:28 pm #

I cant believe i EVER fucked him either..

15. Anonymous June 14, 2012 at 12:26 pm #

At least you guys know what you’re going to get, for the most part. Surprising flabs aside, you get a general idea as to what’s underneath the dress, whereas you guys… Do you know how utterly, heartbreakingly disappointing it is when a dude kicks off his manties and there’s a miniature replica of a penis looking at you like it has something to offer? It is ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING. I could find equal pleasure in a Happy Meal — granted, it would make me fat, but hey, it beats having to fake it. They really ought to make you guys include your beef size on your driver’s license so that we can check that shit in advance before having to verify under the zipper. Saves time wasted on wining and dining and bullshit conversation (we’re not really listening either — as if we really give a flying fuck about the ineptitude of your office. Hello?? Have you seen what’s in your pants?).

I can’t speak for all women, but I’m just as shallow as you are, DT. There’s nothing worse than being teased and then deciding to relinquish the pussy only to discover that dude’s got stuff enough to swab a tiny earhole. It’s no wonder you have to borderline date-rape these chicks — it sucks when your pee-wee is sticking out like a thumb and there’s that moist patch of eagerness on your shorts, and we’re doing exactly what you’re afraid we’re doing: gauging. And I’m thinking, okay, how am I going to get out of this one and how soon? I wonder, do I get karmic pussy points for surrendering the 2 to 7 minutes for a Good Samaritan’s deed? Hey, at least you’ve got something to hold onto while you’re rawdogging the fatties. I’m just trying to feel something.

• Anonymous June 22, 2012 at 12:56 am #

Holy incoherent, overwritten comment Batman

• Anonymous July 11, 2014 at 11:50 pm #

Oh my god. I have never laughed so hard at a comment. Yeah, let us make fun of and bully fatties, but talking about the multitude of unpleasantly small endowed men when it comes to the family jewels is something we never hear. And it is just as frustrating

16. oregonziggy June 21, 2012 at 1:21 pm #

I could not agree more with his post. I have never gone on one internet date, where she was not larger there her pics or how she described herself.

sometimes so far off I wasn’t even sure she was the same woman!

I stopped Interent dating because of it. Women would always say that my pics didn’t do me justice and that I was a described or better.

If I was overweight I would say it. I described myself exactly as I am.

Why lie if you are going to meet people in real life?

Have men gone so low that women know that we will screw them anyways? Even though they have outright lied to us?

17. Bohème Chinois June 21, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

That’s why I left for Asia. Often, women look better than in their pictures here. And at the very least, most women are not fat. The fat ones usually stay inside and don’t act all “strong and empowered.” or some shit like that.

Is it any wonder why the majority of the American women can’t find men to marry them?

• Anonymous March 31, 2013 at 3:09 pm #

haha empowered and shit!!! why do all fat girls like to wear dressess with no sleeves. gross!!!!

18. G.D Anderson June 21, 2012 at 8:28 pm #

I have to buya birthday gift for an very big co-worker that does not want to let me know me his clothing size. It’s odd to me because I am almost as large as him. So I started thinking whynot havea wish-list website where somebody can buy and send you something but theydon’t know what size you are. Does anyone know of a website who offers this service.

19. beta_plus June 22, 2012 at 5:54 am #

The problem is that women refuse to cook for themselves because feminism has told them that it is beneath them. Restaurant food is pure poison no matter how expensive or fancy.

I don’t care if a girl cooks for me. I am one of the best cooks that I know. The chances that she can out cook me are slim. But if she doesn’t want to cook for her children, I don’t want to marry her.

Lack of exercise matters too, but not as much as one might expect. When I visited Bosnia, I saw extremely few fat people, but I did not get the impression that many of them worked out. I did not see one person, guy or girl, who looked liked they lifted weights.

It was astounding the shock of just changing planes in Amsterdam. People, while not America fat, were much fatter. I’m betting the difference is the encroachment of modern feminism in both countries

• sylviasarah August 30, 2012 at 2:34 am #

Is there a feminism school somewhere? Someone needs to shut that shit down. I’m only third gen Mex/American so I don’t have my feminist card but I don’t know anyone who does who thinks cooking for themselves is beneath them. There are plenty o’ reasons women don’t cook. My mom owns restaurants and I can’t cook. It’s because she had to work and wasn’t able to teach me. I still blame feminism for making it necessary for women to work but to say that there are specific lessons taught is kind of silly.

• deleted August 21, 2014 at 2:31 am #

Feminism is not saying its beneath you. Its telling you that you have a choice to do other things.

20. oregonziggy June 22, 2012 at 11:52 am #

We over eat here. I know people men and women, who judge the quality of a restaurant on how much they were served. Not on how good the food was.

I get the sense people in other countries don’t exercise like we do either. They regulate there weight by being active and eating right.

Eat to live don’t live to eat. Something an old friend of my dad’s used to say. Could not be more relevant to society today.

Problem also is women based media are telling women it is OK to be who they are. Meaning fat. Or as they say “athletic or a few extra lbs” 30 lbs is not a few extra LOL

21. Jake June 24, 2012 at 12:33 am #

Yesss. Every time I read one of these, I feel a twinkle of happy.

I lived in the U.S., and it was like being a Koala bear. Koalas, of course, only eat Eucalyptus leaves. Equate Eucalyptus leaves to hot, skinny, “supple” chicks, and it was tough going in my Koala-living-in-USA world. I had to become a mutant killing machine Koala, fighting for that one odd leaf that would turn up once in a while.

Of course I left that post-eucalyptic country for greener pastures since. Heh. I’m on with the euphemisms! Would love to go back and visit, but more guys need to shame those disgusting fat hoes, fatness must become unacceptable yet again!

Meanwhile I’m in SE Asia, where every girl is tight and supple, writing about game (which, really, is just philosophical in a place like this).

Here, philosophical musings – game vs. sexual market value, or … why game is the idea of getting really good at selling an average product.

• deleted August 21, 2014 at 2:29 am #

Wow, you sure arent sexist or objectifying women.

22. migsflecha July 5, 2012 at 10:34 am #

The point the women on this comment section are missing is.

Regarding getting fat. (I sometimes spell it P-H-A-T b/c three letters isn’t enough.)

Getting phat is a deliberate action. A person actually has to choose the fattening food, put it in their mouth and swallow and then choose not to jog five miles.

A woman could choose to eat a head of lettuce but instead chooses the apple fritter.
    Many people don’t have the time or energy to go jogging and exercise but the choice of getting fat, having another serving of food is a choice we are guilty or not guilty of committing.

If we are lucky we get old, but we don’t get fat b/c of “bad luck” or “bad genes”.

Getting fat requires work. Someone above wrote about their bodybuilder son trying hard to put on weight. I used to joke w/ a young guy who tried to bulk up. If we saw a huge fat person, (male or female)
    I’d say “Take a good look over there. You’re young, with work you could have a body like that. It won’t be easy but it’s possible. Sometimes you don’t want to eat a dozen donuts or eat a half gallon of ice cream but you do it b/c you have a dream.”
    The point was always well taken.

….just my opinion, glad I can help

• oregonziggy July 5, 2012 at 11:01 am #

Exactly most of the time getting fat is a choice. No one forces a woman to eat bad foods and not exercise.

Why can’t they find a happy medium like I do? I work out 3-5 times a week it allows me to stay thin and eat some of the things I like on a regular basis.
      It is really simple.

I always say if you have a few hours a week to watch trashy reality TV you have time to work out. “too busy” is not an excuse. No one has all 24 hours of every day accounted for.

• Constance Kent August 9, 2012 at 7:10 pm #

No, getting fat is not a deliberate action, anymore than breathing or sleeping is, although the behavior that leads to it may be more or less within a person’s control. I am fat, and always have been, and I have to exert a fair amount of control just to keep from getting fatter. I look at pictures of my plump great-grandmothers, and I can see the role that genetics plays (and they had physically strenuous lives, not to mention less access to fast food.). Genes + environment = obesity. BTW, these were NOT “bad” genes 100+ years ago — they promoted survival. Unfortunately, they are maladapted to modern life. Now we live in a time and place where NOT getting fat is difficult to achieve, therefore slimness is rarer and more highly valued.

Hey, I’m not saying to love the fat, or denying that morbid obesity carries medical risk. I’m just imploring you to recognize the solution is not easy. and that being fat is not per se a character flaw.

• deleted August 21, 2014 at 2:27 am #

If youre a child in a poor family who can only afford to buy cheap food (news flash, healthy food is more expensive than junk) and your family is feeding you this, are you choosing to be fat? What are you supposed to do? “Sorry dad, i cant eat this food you spent our scarce money on, im trying to look fuckable for guys. By the way, i need you to buy me a gym membership that we cant afford. And then ill use the time that i dont have because of taking care of my younger siblings and doing chores to work on my cardio.”

23. Constance Kent August 9, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Well, I am a fat woman, and I read this and shrug. It doesn’t “hurt my feelings.” You think I haven’t heard it a million times already? If nagging and disapproval could change us, we’d all be perfectly sculpted automans: an endless supply of “fuckable” women at your disposal, like a Muslim’s paradise.

Anyway, nobody forced me to read it — in fact, you courteously provided a caveat at the top. Just the same way that nobody forces you to dwell on images of obese women, furious at their apparent lack of self-discipline.

What I want to know is: Why do men get so worked up about fat women? I’ve never whined because a man didn’t find me attractive. I don’t expect most people to find me sexually irresistable, anymore than I find most people sexually irresistable.

So why do men hate women that they don’t find attractive?

• lurker August 13, 2012 at 9:46 am #

Imagine, if you will, that you’re hungry. Starving, even. This shouldn’t be too much of a stretch; after all, we’re all hungry from time to time. You thus head out to the supermarket to find a meal. Upon arrival, you find the supermarket has nothing but apples lining the shelves. Great! You love apples. In fact, you spend the majority of your waking time thinking about apples, or fantasizing about apples, or wishing you could penetrate the skin of an apple with your rigid teeth RIGHT THERE AND THEN.

So you happily grab the nearest apple. But something’s wrong. The apple isn’t firm and crisp; it’s mushy, with considerable brown spots. You look over at the sticker proclaiming what a great apple it is for being processed through an expensive facility, but you’re puzzled. You put the apple down and spot another apple. This one has a large sticker saying “HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS!!!” and looks well-colored and firm. You pick it up, but find it just as mushy and disgusting as the previous. And so it goes. In fact, most of the apples are essentially inedible, and you find yourself choking back rage as your hunger claws at you unabated. At times, you think you find a firm, ripe apple, only to discover that it’s actually a mutant Grapple, which tastes wrong and will probably infect you with some disease.

Finally, you come across a real, honest apple. A tasty apple. A firm apple. It’s on a separate shelf. You want to cry with joy; your hunger will finally meet satiation. You reach for the apple, but are interrupted by the price tag on the shelf: Firm, Ripe Apple. $4,695.99.

The hate rises.

• sylviasarah August 30, 2012 at 2:38 am #

Wouldn’t the evo/social choices be to get a better job, grow your own apples or take what you can get? It’s you, not the apple.

• deleted August 21, 2014 at 2:22 am #

Oh yes, because women dont look for anything in guys, they were just put on the earth to sit pretty and let the men choose from us and then complain if theyre not conventionally attractive enough.

• spoke July 11, 2013 at 7:00 am #

In my opinion, men tend to disregard, resent, or even hate fat, unattractive women, because they are not fantasy objects. They are blighting the landscape, as it were.

At my job, I see and hear the fattest, ugliest men you can imagine, making remarks about women all day, fat whore, ugly bitch, etc. If a woman is not above-average attractive, or at least slim, there are snickers, jokes and stares.

This also applies to alternative-looking women, i.e., butch, overly tatted, dressed differently. The irony is that these same dudes come back in with their cruiser-weight wives and chunky, plain-looking kids….

• Anonymous August 21, 2014 at 2:19 am #

Because god forbid a woman doesnt live up to a mans standards. SHEESH YALL, DONT U KNOW THAT WOMEN ARENT PEOPLE AND ARE JUST HERE TO PLEASE MEN??!!? Oh no, wouldnt want those men to see reality, the little babies might start crying.

24. dwreceiver October 3, 2012 at 6:11 pm #

You sound like you probably do steroids. Regardless of whether you do ‘roids or not, you are heading for a fall. When you get sick or old, and it gets impossible to make a case for being a cocky a-hole, you will eat huge amounts of crow — unless you get lucky and die first. No backtalk. We both know I’m right, so just zip it. I know clowns like you inside and out. I was where you were at once, and I learned. You are too unfocused and undisciplined to see your whole life cycle as a whole. You will be knocked off your high horse, and when you do, you will be utterly unprepared to handle it because you have been you’ve been too whiny and clueless and asleep at the wheel to see things for what they are. Tighten up your act, you self-centered slacker. Open your eyes and use your brains and willpower. They’re mighty flabby. You are cruising for a bruising and you are too much of a spineless weenie to do anything about it. Got the balls to hear me? Didn’t think so. Too self-centered and lazy. Too much of a wimp. Too frightened and inept to go after high-quality women, so you settle for seducing dime store sluts. What a loser. No 5-star chick would touch you with a 10-foot pole.

25. Harald November 20, 2012 at 9:06 am #

You are an idiot…

26. PainisCupcakes January 15, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

Yeah, you guys! Just stop being fat! ‘Cause that’s how it works, right? Why can’t people get off their asses and magically will their fat away? I mean, that’s how it works. Kind of like when you will the poverty awa– oh wait, you were born a spoiled cunt. Nevermind.

• Anonymous August 21, 2014 at 2:16 am #

THANK YOU.

27. alex4153 January 29, 2013 at 4:56 pm #

Ok well to be honest, i agree with some of this post but the part where u said dont blame it on metabolism or anything else just the fact fat people eat to much isnt entirely accurate. Sometimess, there is not much u can do about being chubby because thats how you were born. Although overeating is what causes the accumaltion of fat calories it isnt easy for genetically obese people to lose the weight and keep it off because once again that is who they are, and how they were born.

28. Pedro Andino July 13, 2013 at 3:11 am #

Fat people disgust me.

29. whatever August 10, 2013 at 4:18 am #

6’1″ is not tall, I’m 6’3.5″, which is also short.

30. Hey.. December 4, 2013 at 2:58 pm #

I’m a girl… I think you are fucking awesome, no sarcasm intended bro.

31. Anonymous August 21, 2014 at 2:15 am #

Ah, because its terrible to be a little overweight but its just fine for you to be a complete asshole. Not like BOTH of those are changable. And quite frankly, id rather be with someone large than with a complete douche.

1. One of My Dreams Is Coming True « delicioustacos - June 14, 2012

[...] posts about fatties are getting torn apart in Jezebel comments, in a thread about a Hugo “let me [...]

2. The Alpha and the Omega « delicioustacos - July 7, 2012

[...] blogs.  You read shit like that and you want to write about it yourself.  Screeds about internet fatties and so on.  Yelling at women for not having a sense of [...]

3. Reader Mailbag: How’s OKCupid Working Out? | delicioustacos - March 25, 2013

[...] to serve you– as she stands there, appraise her visually. I know I said they all end up being fat but in my later years on OKC I actually had better luck. Girls were always better looking than [...]