New Year’s Eve. I will have nobody to kiss me on New Year’s Eve. I will have nobody to buy a present for on Valentine’s Day. And really, I don’t give a shit about these things, but when the day actually approaches you become like the punk kid who was too hardcore to go to the prom but then gets a little pang of sadness when he sees all the other kids piling into a limo.
Recently Popular Shit
- @LaidNYC @DeathToHamsters This guy: rollingstone.com/culture/news/i… 20 hours ago
- These Kids Today wp.me/p28etX-11O 2 days ago
- German word for the weird intimacy of removing your neighbor's warm underwear from the dryer. 5 days ago
- Joy is all around us, if you'll just look for it: http://t.co/LX1Jt2dfIB 1 week ago
- in my summer dress, + ur face red, ur sooty hands, crawling ur serpent, awake father. father. u up? -- #annesextin 1 week ago