Reader Mailbag: Superpower

13 Jun

zod1

“Justin” writes:

Suggestion: One super-power you could have for 24 hours. What would it be, and why? What would you do with it? etc.

Well.

I remember my buddy, my best friend from like 13 to 15, telling me a fantasy he had. He had just seen Superman 2. He would jerk off thinking that he was General Zod. A guy from another planet walking around in a black pleather jumpsuit who could just point at anyone he wanted and demand that they fuck him. Or else he would throw a car at their grandmother or something.

And I laughed because I jerked off to the exact same thing. Being General Zod. Wearing the same black getup and walking the Earth with my sinister British accent, and pointing at girls, like, my classmates on the field hockey field, and just beckoning them to the side of some building where they’d have to bend over and I’d penetrate them on the mulch and rhododendrons. Probably the school groundskeeper would mutter and shake his head, having to rerake the peat moss he’d just smoothed over that morning.

There’s something so erotic about that idea. I know, it’s rape, but let’s admit that we all jerk off to rape. And this is not crudely pinning some drunk college girl’s wrists behind her head on a mildewy fraternity basement couch. You picture the girl’s loins getting all juicy just out of fear and awe of you. Wanting you in spite of herself. Her own traitor womb commanding her to take your seed. Allison from algebra not looking at you as the dork you were, but as some kind of god.

Later he revealed he was gay and I was actually the person getting bent over in his reverie. The whole thing  became really weird. So, I choose invisibility.

12 Responses to “Reader Mailbag: Superpower”

1. emailsfrommyfriend June 13, 2013 at 5:23 pm #

hahaha, that was pretty good. well done.

2. Jakes June 13, 2013 at 5:38 pm #

Ohh that’s not nice you left your friend hangin. You should have at least given him a tug job. I mean it’s all just meat and holes surrounded by meat, no big woop to help a friend in need.

3. Anonymous June 13, 2013 at 5:57 pm #

Before I got to the end–I was gonna say to you…
    GAY!!
    What is MORE gay than ‘walking around in a black pleather jumpsuit” (first of all)
    And you do wear belts made of seashells, too tiny pink tees, and A Apparel faux-satin polka dot bikinis (agghheemmm..)
    Rape fantasies. Sure. But the gay men master this–actually do it WITHOUT theatrics. Holes in doors. Blindfolded bend overs. Anonymous shame based surrender.
    Funny honey.
    You are just nuts.

Fucking Pisces.

4. aneroidocean June 13, 2013 at 6:30 pm #

Bahahahahaha, BRAVO.

5. cocksuckasaurus June 13, 2013 at 7:17 pm #

Taco Flaco Flame,

Don’t fail us now. Without you my life is meaningless. I look to you for inspiration. FYI if you want and STD, donkey show

6. none June 13, 2013 at 7:30 pm #

This is a test of the emergency taco system

7. suckacockasaurus June 13, 2013 at 7:33 pm #

Taco Waco Flame,

Don’t fail us now. Untold legion depend upon your constant drip of what I can only describe as hope to sustain us through an otherwise bleak existence…have my ass babies.

8. K-hole June 13, 2013 at 7:50 pm #

Good shit! Have you ever written about the first pussy you ever saw? Or first time ever getting laid? I’m interested (no homo)

9. eec June 13, 2013 at 10:51 pm #

Honestly, the rape fantasies (either as the victim or rapist) stopped for me once I came to a certain level of distinction, power, and respect within my field, amongst my peers, and bscly everyone I’d meet. Once I was able to not have bitches fuck with me anymore, I quit having those “rape” fantasies.

It’s about power, obvs. I got it irl, therefore my fantasies of retrieving my power became my reality.

Things got p boring after that because it all became far too easy. I could talk my way into any place, any job, any milieu.

Then I was looking more into settling down. I “had my shit together” and was on a consistent, upward progression.

Then the things I became involved in revealed the totality of life to be a fucking farce (even more so than normals obvs) and everyone in power and even the dissidents, the comrades in the battle for basic human rights and net neutrality and etc were fucking horrible, horrible people and everything was so broken and I was dying and

Anyway.

I quit having rape fantasies.

Also, real life became far too real. I didn’t want to live in constant hypervigilant fear. I made every active effort to make my life as boring and simple as possible, but it would just keep getting wackier with all the shit making international headlines. When you have that much attention on your life, all you want to do is hide — that, and get good at knives. I REALLY want to get good at knives.

So, yes. Retrieving your power and setting things back in balance within fantasy zone. This is how the mind deals. I fantasized of idyllic quiet and suburban things — all the things I ran away from because I wanted the “busyness” of “city life”. Well, I was also surrounded by stupid people. I wanted to run away from the stupid people but they never go away.

They never go away.

Even at the top. It’s just a new flavor of stupid to deal with where the level of mindfucks are so past

It’s like some stupid game where you blow up all the ships but then aw fuck you leveled up and now there are more BUT NOW THEY’RE GOING FASTER. AND THEY KEEP COMING. AND. OH GOD. THEY WON’T STOP. Sorta like that one guy that would cum bucket loads and you’re like “ugh, god, will you finish already” EXCEPT THEY’RE SHIPS AND THEY WILL KILL YOU AND YOU LIKE TOTALLY RAN OUT OF QUARTERS.

Art. Imitating life. Imitating art.

You know, spaceships. and lasers. Pew pew!

* * *

So I think the moral of this story is if my normal “career” day job thing doesn’t pan out and I lose everything that makes me happy in my life again, I’ll prob just give up and give in and work for the government doing intelligence contracting. I can help The Man decipher tumblr lololol

—oh, right. Rape fantasies, sex, etc. I started doing more things that had more meaning in my life. When you get to a point where you could pick up any person you wanted, and there was, like, no more effort involved anymore, you’d seek out challenges in other areas of your life. Areas of your life that have meaning.

Because then it quits being a game and it becomes a game changer.

And it quits being a fight for yourself but a fight for humanity.

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ ego destruction ♫♪ 〜

(⊙ヮ⊙)

• BB753 June 14, 2013 at 3:16 am #

I must be a peeping Tom! I also choose invisibility. Jerking off in close proximity to High School girls, unbeknownst to them, is my dream. Another fantasy of mine is having them chain me up to a street lamp and then beat me up everytime they pass by. Atractive adult women pedestrians would also be encouraged to spank me.

10. General Zod June 14, 2013 at 6:15 am #

If I could have any superpower I wanted…. I’d choose to cum money.

1. Reader Mailbag: Superpower | Viva La Manosphere! - June 14, 2013