Why I’m Anonymous (Podcast)

28 Feb

capybara

I was on a podcast called Not A Huge Fan, talking about why I don’t write under my real name.

I read some shit out loud at 18:02 and 49:13.

16 Responses to “Why I’m Anonymous (Podcast)”

1. FuckinHateTheEaglesMan February 28, 2017 at 10:41 pm #

Actually, if anybody did a fair bit of digging around your Twitter account and some of your entries and spent a fairly inordinate amount of time weeding through Facebook, you’re not that hard to find.

2. You need at least 3 sentences for any real paragraph March 1, 2017 at 12:17 am #

This post totally sucked. Your writing has gone to shit, Tacos. Only 2 sentences.

3. No March 2, 2017 at 7:56 am #

You’re cool to listen to. Talking about fucking a pelicans cloaca, about two years ago on YT, had me cracking up as well. Do a TED talk.

4. Calcium March 2, 2017 at 2:17 pm #

I don’t understand the decision to play a full length LP before the podcast starts, but I enjoyed this nonetheless. Charismatic as always, DT.

5. Anonymous March 2, 2017 at 7:48 pm #

You should release The Pussy as an audiobook

• Somebody March 2, 2017 at 10:36 pm #

If you’re not working on something else Cornelius, this could be a good idea. Perfect listening for a daily commute, and besides, it’s not always easy explaining that book on your shelf with “THE PUSSY” emblazoned on the spine. Your rich soothing baritone would translate well to the audiobook medium.

The readings on the podcast reminded me a bit of Henry Rollins, if he ever got laid. Except he has way better traps.

• bowler hat March 4, 2017 at 6:30 pm #

this is an interesting comment. i was randomly and coincidentally watching some rollins interviews on youtube a couple of nights ago. yeah, i thought, there’s a guy who doesn’t get laid.

6. Anon March 3, 2017 at 7:27 am #

I feel the same way about work and having to be a professional actor all day. Though the real me is starting to seep through. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going around sharing my proclivity for fucking barely legal Southeast Asian girls, but I’m finding it harder and harder to pretend I give a shit (about company profits, people who bore me, etc). It’s just too exhausting to be a professional actor all day (on top of doing all the boring tasks that comprise my job). If people get offended, that’s on them.

7. Fire in the Madhouse March 5, 2017 at 6:23 am #

This was a rather enjoyable interview. A couple of things of note:

1. DT’s faggay left-wing leanings make him a much less sympathetic character (i.e. his suffering is self-chosen and he deserves it);
    2. DT’s voice is too faggay for the audiobook (call me);
    3. DT claims that he wants to be famous but he’s such a faggay artiste he’d rather dick away at his crusty keyboard in obscurity than let some Jew wordsmith fondle his commas (i.e. he doesn’t really want, or feel deserving of, fame, which calls into question just what this is all about); and lastly and most importantly
    4. IF DT just went full left-wing retard and made a point of tossing around the de jour Commie-Judaic shibboleths a little more often, then he wouldn’t have to worry about his writing incriminating him; he’d be subject to a completely different set of standards and thus insulated from accusations of racism and sexism — he would be loved in spite of it.

Come on, Deet, how long do you have to live? Just play the fucking game, man. You think a little sophistry in the service of smashing some quality poon for a change is going to be weighed against Your Immortal Soul (BS) on Osiris’ scale? You have nothing, ergo, you have nothing to lose.

8. Your Mom March 5, 2017 at 10:54 am #

When they said repent I wonder what they meant

9. K-hole March 6, 2017 at 5:24 pm #

You’re really excellent in interviews, dude. I relate to what you said about procrastinating for feeling your work isn’t good enough and your remarks on the issue are really helping me snap out of that stupid mindset. I think being a podcast guest could be a good way to reach new people. I’ll bet you’d do well on the Dick Show.

Since this is the DT comment section, I’ll give unsolicited advice: start a fucking patreon. It’s not selling out. I’m good for 5 bucks a month.

10. Bonnes Tacos March 7, 2017 at 10:11 am #

Speaking of sex addiction, did you see Shame (2011)? The Last Psychiatrist (rest in doxx) had an interesting article about it.

11. Anonymous March 9, 2017 at 12:20 am #

you talk like a faggot

12. Guest March 11, 2017 at 4:09 pm #

DT, how do you like Sam Kriss?