Her Pulsating Pussy

1 Jun

ling ma balls

Don’t read this if it’s about you.

I want to shoot goo in her and make her pregnant but she doesn’t have a good relationship with her parents. A surgeon and an electrical engineer. They haven’t spoken to in ten years. I think about being the person who fixes the relationship. The hero. I need a twelve step program for Chinese women’s cunt mucus.

Great third date. Liking her more and more. Walking around the bookstore. She has a nice pussy. Narrow G spot. Cums every time I eat her out. She tastes nice. Sticking the first two inches in against her fake objections without a condom on, Assange style, I feel her pulsating around me. She does a lot of kegels.

Can’t help but think about her being my wife. Raising my kids. Her fancy job must have good maternity leave. We saw Ling Ma’s Severance on the top shelf. I outsell that book, I tell her. It has a quote that it’s the best novel of my generation by The New Yorker‘s Jia fuckin Tolentino. Why don’t I have that, I said. The pink cover and the Kirkus Reviews quote. She said write better books. Ling Ma balls, I thought. But she’s one of these social justice Asians. Easy to piss off.

And it rained yesterday and it was cold. So we skipped the beach and played Breath of the Wild all day on the couch and she loved it; she was surprisingly lowbrow and knew all the Legend of Zelda lore. I always hated these games but now I’m obsessed with the cooking pot music the mushrooms dance to. She’ll leave me.

She’s fucking that guy from her work. I know it. She’s turned on by him having two beautiful daughters. He gets to get away from his wife and kids and be deep in her pulsating Asian pussy in his fucking desk chair. She’s a ho. Can’t be my GF. Like Angela again. Anyone who’s fucking anyone else, it’ll never work. You can’t stay together. That means everyone.

Well what about you. You’re fucking other people. Yeah but it’s not easy. It’s not handed to me, in my office. She’s fucking him. I know it. That’s why she got so nervous. Bumping into him with his kids at the ice cream shop. Oh, are you on a hot date, he says cheerfully. He gets a beautiful Aryan wife and Chinese office side piece. Her pulsating pussy. It makes it mean less. Not an accomplishment, that she gave it to me. You can tell he kiteboards.

Why did you get so nervous. Is he your boss or something. I just like to keep my work life and my social life separate, she says. I compartmentalize. You compartmentalize that cock.

Now she doesn’t text back all night. God please remove my obsession. Eyes like pointy (REDACTED). That weird (REDACTED) Chinese girls have. She’ll text me back and I’ll regret typing this. But I liked her. I liked her. Now that she doesn’t like me it could have been something. How the fuck is she just ghosting me. How is this happening. I thought we had a good time together. Me and the Nintendo and her pulsating pussy.

8 Responses to “Her Pulsating Pussy”

1. normie June 1, 2019 at 1:21 pm #

If it’s really over, get malicious and tell her she brings dishonor on her parents for sleeping with a married man

2. Anonymous June 1, 2019 at 4:10 pm #

It’s because she is the spawn of Satan.

Fuck that ho.

3. pffffffftttsssssssiimmbllllllddddddnnnnnnnnn June 1, 2019 at 8:01 pm #

One up one down and we are on to the bottom of the sixth, the game remains scoreless.

4. Toothpaste Boy June 2, 2019 at 4:44 pm #

lipstick : pig
    asian pussy : elliot rogers as a son

Reproductive drive backfires upon production of alien elliot rogers. Look in your son’s eyes and see strange creature.

Also sjw asian is most caustic violation of God. Asians are highest paid US group aside from Satan’s children. Most privileged group in world pretending to be victims. Colonialist hate for the hand that feeds and the dong that engulfs theirs in shadow.

Writer of open-pervert lonely blog feels like squishy foundation to fembot cpu. Plus non-defender of his besieged tribe which all animals innately perceive as pathetic. Suitable to perhaps ultra quixotic libunatic/commie/hippie “gal”, type with extensive drug history and N count, maybe dreadlocks or flash of blue. Write the Antifa Game book. Or just lie I guess, we all do, but it’s sad. No easy answers, I’ve got similar problems, so I just fornicate.

• Toothpaste Boy June 2, 2019 at 4:45 pm #

Perfect timing

5. guest June 2, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

Un-redact your stuff already, the outrage cycle’s moved on.
    Sam Kriss is writing again, too.

6. Bonnes Tacos June 5, 2019 at 1:52 am #

“she was surprisingly lowbrow and knew all the Legend of Zelda lore.”

Solid girl game.

7. J. June 8, 2019 at 9:39 pm #

WRITING AND POSTING AGAIN I WANNA SCREAM IT FROM THE GOD FUCKING DAMNED ROOFTOPS THANK YOU
    I’m so delighted to come to your page and see THREE unread posts.
    I haven’t even read em yet I think I’ll make a snack and maybe put my fuzzy blanket over my chair before I dive in.