Diary: Back from the Road Trip

15 Aug

photo(19)

LA to Arizona to Utah to Idaho to Wyoming to Montana to Washington to Oregon to LA, 7 days. Jesus Christ. Now what. Now I’m back. Jerked off, smoked a cigarette, took a shower. Now eat some chicken; resume normal life. Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Glacier, Wild Horse Island, Crater Lake. Little towns with little newspapers where a new parking statute is their 9/11.Bikers everywhere. Sturgis was this week, and some drag race in Butte. Big fat murderous bearded men and their women with faces like cow grain shoes. Been driving 8 hours a day eating almonds and beef jerky. Jerking off constantly into an old T shirt. Satellite radio back and forth from Willie Nelson’s Old Country Roadhouse to Howard Stern. One minute Loretta Lynn, the next Sal Governale pouching up old jizz in his distended foreskin. Countryside going by like the opening credits to The Shining. There’s an Isaac Asimov story where a space colony needs water for their terraformed planet, maybe Venus. Earth won’t give it to them so they go on a six month trip to grab a mountain sized iceberg from the rings of Saturn. They make it without going crazy by hanging outside the ship in the warm space suit. Stars go by; floating in blackness like sleep. This is what the car is like. Stern on the box and jerking it over and over to the wet underage bikini and jogging shorts cunt cracks you see wading the rivers of our national parks. Miles up a trail behind some fourteen year old’s pinched wedgie ass as she sweats next to her Mormon parents with their ski poles and camelbacks. Or you jerk it to the waitress in Pocatello with the tits, the waitress in St George Utah with her confused Hot Topic sexuality, the waitress in Bear Cock Montana with the black eye. Blonde hair blue eyes Randy Weaver’s daughter types. Imagine holing up with them in a cabin somewhere. Watching the firelight as the snows come in. They like you, these girls. In LA there’s a million like me. Many of them are famous. Out there you remember you’re not malformed.

8 Responses to “Diary: Back from the Road Trip”

1. lolz August 15, 2015 at 9:23 pm #

I spotted a young lady sitting on a bus bench. She was Indian or Bengali or whatevrt and she hwd nice long legs. She eas clearly a teenager but I dont fucking care. I wasnt going to think much about her besides “shes hot” but I noticed her long bare legs were covered in dark long peach fuzz and i fuckng started to get hard. This sweet young thing gave zero fucks about her hairy lega that maybe her mother wont allow her to shave. Maybe she’s a Sihk. I sat down on the same bench and she moved farther away, which I expected her to do because Im horrid. After taking many sneaky perv shots of her hairy stems with my phone, I asked if she knew was Stop N Shop was and she politely and sweetly told me she doesnt know. Thats when I saw her pink braces. I acted like I realized I was on the wront block and walked away, but what i really wanted to do was steer a short convo toward her lack of funds and see if she could be my brace face fuzzy bodied goegeous adorable underage Sihk sugar baby. Id lick every hairy inch of that young body.

Thank you, delicioustacos.

• Rob August 16, 2015 at 7:04 am #

The hottest girls are between 14 and 17. 18-23 year old pussy is pretty good too. Older than that… they can still be very bangable, but put them next to a jailbait and they might as well be 90.

• lolz August 16, 2015 at 1:53 pm #

Hell yeah. Old enough to be fertile and tight everywhere, young enough that they still taste like piss.

2. Bloop August 15, 2015 at 11:01 pm #

Other than your beautiful blog, do you actually talk to any men about the true nature of women?

Just had a convo with someone who I was hoping would see the light and I may have nuked that new relationship. I don’t actually give a shit thanks to my work ability to create status, just curious.

3. Anal Trauma August 16, 2015 at 3:12 am #

I followed your twitter journey with wrapt fascination. it was almost addictive. I thought ‘this guy is going on an emotional/personal/psychological and spiritual deliverance. Obviously not.
    Has it crossed your mind that you might be a borderline pedophile? You’ve got so many issues that you don’t know what tree to hang yourself from.

• lolz August 16, 2015 at 1:07 pm #

Theres no such thing as a borderline pedo. Either you get hard looking at a prepubescent, or you dont.

4. ruth masturbader ginsburg August 16, 2015 at 9:35 am #

there’s 1 million like you in LA because it’s one of the biggest, most crowded cities in the U.S. many of them are famous because LA is the #1 place where fame is the most important asset.

maybe you’d be happier out in the country. sweet traditional girls who aren’t career-hungry ladder-climbing bitches.

sounds like the “ratios” are better, too.

1. Diary: Back from the Road Trip | Manosphere.com - August 15, 2015