Prayer Number 5

24 Oct

God I want money without work. Is that so wrong. Pussy without being good looking. Without being around other people. I want a child. But I don’t want it to shit, blow snot, et cetera. A wife who changes shape. Disappears when it’s time to play Xbox. Goes off into some hobby of hers. Better yet just vanishes. Also a housekeeper. A hot housekeeper. Better yet an ugly Schwarzenegger housekeeper with incredible pussy. Ugly housekeeper who I don’t fuck for five years but then take test for Expendables or something. She becomes a hot housekeeper. A wife who can be white, Asian, at the flip of a switch. Better yet no switch. She just knows. God I’d like some fruit. Blueberries. A piece of chicken. I don’t know. God grant me The Witcher 4. Elder Scrolls 6- even you don’t have that power. God let me not be selfish. Thank you for the birds. God give my enemies hot tight pussy. God, please, anything. Anything but my old man dick and this fucking conference call.

7 Responses to “Prayer Number 5”

1. smowl October 24, 2020 at 12:33 pm #

There’s a Bradbury story that deals with this “shape-changing wife” thing. A man much like yourself marries an actress, cheats on her until she figures out how to ‘become different women’ and he lives happily ever after (while she presumably rides his prehensile monster cock and spends his money because anything less is pretty disturbing).

In the same story another character relates meeting a different man with a luscious, entertaining woman on his arm… and later sees the same man lovingly kiss some frumpy woman good-bye in the window on a different street. “He must be cheating on his frumpy wife with that devastating wench I saw at the party!” But in fact it was the foxy wench who was the wife, and the frumpy one who was the mistress.

2. Nikolai Vladivostok October 24, 2020 at 6:50 pm #

If wishes were pussies, incels would pipe.

3. kvndoom October 25, 2020 at 4:47 am #

Please enter your Webex meeting number, followed by the pound sign.

4. anon October 27, 2020 at 8:39 pm #

I know you’re old but for the younger people in the comments…

there’s these things called aristocratic or champion dividends, extremely safe investment, there are live updating spreadsheets floating around anyway look at contenders and you can find a few 10-15% dividends, paired with the “champions” make a composite well diversified portfolio that averages to 7% because that’s the point where zero growth will still double your money after 10 years.

But dividends yields are derived of stocks, so if the stock doubles, you quadruple your investment, and to be on the list these lists dividend must grow and not shrink, so your gains go marginally higher still.

All you have to do is grind for 10 years or until you save 200k and then you can become a sexpat, move to the fake venice in the Philippines while cycling through overnight maids to give you a wakeup blowjob so you don’t miss your gacha dailies until you decide to go home and have a family.

5. commanderchadguevara November 6, 2020 at 9:51 pm #

“A wife who can be white, Asian, at the flip of a switch”

check out kazakh women, DT

6. Richard Huffingäs November 11, 2020 at 8:36 pm #

First this is the only reason women should dye their hair in my opinion.

Second if you’re so desperate for knowing the answers about God’s will or whatever, why don’t you just pick up a Bible to start off with?

7. anonymous December 28, 2020 at 7:19 pm #