Pussy Incorporated

22 Feb

If you told me you want me as your boyfriend, I’d be happy. If I could tell you I want you as my girlfriend, I’d do it. But that would make you leave. Find other men. My holding back is the only way you want me. I have to have other girls to keep you.

Pussy is a corporation. I’m an employee. A corporation gives as little as it can until it’s forced to give more to keep you. How well you do your job doesn’t matter. It’s barely considered. What matters is how much others want to poach you. Whether you get kept and what you get paid depends only on leverage.

22 Responses to “Pussy Incorporated”

1. Bango Tango February 22, 2015 at 10:42 am #

Brilliant as usual. When you consider that this is what comes with a woman their attractiveness drops considerably. Being on your guard all the time in a relationship is not really worth it. At least working for a real corporation if you show up and do your job, not even to the best of your abilities, you more often then not get to keep your job for a good amount of time. You have some sense of security and continuity. Pussy Inc. there is no guarantee of anything for any time period.

2. Randy February 22, 2015 at 11:41 am #

I’ve never slept with the same girl more than twice. You can be super charming, give them multiple O’s, offer your arm as a head rest while they sleep next to you… and they’ll treat you like a stranger the next day lol. They just have so many options.

• Anonymous February 22, 2015 at 8:54 pm #

You’re confusing attractions. You’re good looking enough to fuck. If you don’t want just that, try not fucking until you’ve both established your feelings for each other. What a concept. This happens to women all the time.

3. Bumfluffery February 22, 2015 at 12:37 pm #

If holding back is your only form of leverage, you don’t have much to offer the modern woman who can pay for her own hamburgers.

• Anonymous February 22, 2015 at 8:33 pm #

Aside from the fact that many “modern women” cannot or will not, in fact, pay for their own hamburgers, you’d apparently be surprised the transparent chicanery that works on today’s females.

4. Dave February 22, 2015 at 2:59 pm #

A monogamous woman seeks the most attractive man willing to marry her.

A hypergamous woman seeks the most attractive man willing to fuck her right now. If he’s especially attractive, she might then try to convert him to something more long-term. If that fails, she’ll marry a beta orbiter when she’s too old to fuck.

After the libertine Georgian Age, when Queen Caroline attended a ball naked from the waist up and retired to the apartment of a man she just met there, the Victorians laid down the law on female monogamy. They were so successful that later generations supposed chastity and monogamy to be natural features of the female character. Ha!

• Anonymous February 22, 2015 at 9:17 pm #

Is there a hypermonogamous?

5. Anony-fucking-mous February 22, 2015 at 5:20 pm #

It’s a family name

6. Anonymous February 22, 2015 at 9:39 pm #

The days of one guy at a time are gone. I don’t understand how someone might be able to keep focus on which one is the better option, though. Or is the point not to aim for a specific target? Do you just take the one that gives in first?
    My boobs ache and sometimes I wake up with my hand down my pants, knowing now that I’m not even in control of this ratchet ride I was born into. If I finish, I’ll just need it again when I wake up and before I know it I’ll be in the school bathroom rubbing one out in between every class. The wind from an oncoming train blows and I want to pull out a vibrator on the subway in the hopes some guy, ANY guy, asks if I want help. The creepy guy across from me who masterbate a with the curtain open. The ONLY reason I dont go over is that I know chronic masterbaters have no real interest in two party sex. Otherwise, I would be there now.

I’ll never be able to piss myself without trauma and I’ll never be able to be attracted to two guys at the same time. And now I know why my ovaries punish me with such intense yearning. I guess it’s good to know I’m stronger than my body. I can’t wait for menopause 😦

• Anonymous February 22, 2015 at 9:54 pm #

You’re a sick, sick girl. God bless you.

• Potential Riposte February 23, 2015 at 7:23 am #

“The days of one guy at a time are gone.”
      “…I’ll never be able to be attracted to two guys at the same time.”

wat

• Bango Tango February 23, 2015 at 7:41 am #

Maybe she (if that really is a woman) means that if she is in a relationship with one man and another man comes along that she is attracted too she no longer feels attraction to the man she is in a relationship anymore. Otherwise of course that doesn’t make sense.

• Anonymous February 23, 2015 at 8:45 am #

I was going to agree to it but then I realized I couldn’t.

• Anonymous February 23, 2015 at 8:47 am #

Your site would be so much better without any of these idiots.

• Anonymous February 23, 2015 at 8:58 am #

I am not able to like more than one guy at a time. I’m not sure what girls you’ve been dating but when I like a guy, that’s it. I don’t stop liking him until it’s done. All that weird shit of dating a bunch of guys until I get a boyfriend, I don’t do that. What a concept. My parents are still married to each other so I know what commitment looks like and I don’t have to blame the opposite sex for anything I lack.

• Potential Riposte February 24, 2015 at 2:33 pm #

“I don’t stop liking him until it’s done.”
        “…I know what commitment looks like…”

Keep going, this is great.

• Anonymous February 25, 2015 at 10:36 pm #

When he ends it

• Small February 23, 2015 at 8:37 am #

Huh. Posted at 9:39pm. Awfully early in the evening to start huffing paint, don’t you think?

• Anonymous February 23, 2015 at 9:01 am #

I’m not caught up on drug use etiquette. What time does it start since you so clearly seem to know?

• Bango Tango February 23, 2015 at 1:30 pm #

@Small. She clearly has reading and writing comprehension problems. Maybe meth?

7. Just Saying May 5, 2015 at 3:19 pm #

I have to have other girls to keep you.

So true. I learned that simple fact long ago, but found a way to have the best of all worlds – I keep three that I see regularly (one night a week for each of then), and the weekends are mine – I perform and the women are plentiful and easy. The three are all young – much younger than I am, They know about each other and also know that I can have whomever I want, they are mine alone. They can walk if they don’t like it – they stay as it’s a good deal and they get to enjoy things others their age don’t, with no real demands other than they keep me happy.

That is the key to keeping women – choices. You have to have them, and never accept bullsh*t. Women will live up to your demands, as long as you are willing to walk if they ever annoy you. So the key to keeping a woman, is to have choices – she’ll always want to be one of them.

1. Pussy Incorporated | Manosphere.com - February 22, 2015