Morning Diary: Hate O’Clock, Rise and Shine

12 Dec

preg

Good morning. What do I not want to do today.

1. Trim my ball hairs
  2. Pray the same three stupid prayers from Alcoholics Anonymous texts. Offer myself to God unselfishly. Volunteer my entire being to be of service, etc.
  3. Drive to the library to pick up my homeless smelly friend for the AA pancake breakfast. Hear about his homeless smelly life. He has a girlfriend. A young daughter. The girlfriend is moving to Vegas and taking him. He’ll have a free apartment, to be with his beautiful child. Who knows what the girlfriend looks like. He’s black so probably a fat white woman. But even if she’s ugly– it’s like the way I can get stiff for an Asian even if she looks like a humanoid tree fungus. Like a myconid from the D & D Underdark. Chubby white broads just do it for them. Let me repeat this: he has a girl who loves him, who he is attracted to. I do not. He sleeps next to a dumpster in the library parking lot. Give a him a ride. Ask him to help me with the pots. He’ll ask me for money.
  4. Go to the god damn pancake breakfast. I’m an AA General Service Representative. Some joiner bullshit my sponsor emotionally battered me into. Go once a month for two hours, hear cockeyed hairspray drinkers squabble about Robert’s Rules of Order. Also, five hour quarterly Area Committee meetings. Five hour quarterly Area Assembly meetings. All in it’s every other fucking weekend for a two year commitment. Every event just more hideous gin blossom faced old people pressganging you into further committees and forced voluntarism. They want your whole life. The worst part is I never have an excuse. Nothing better to do. I wish I had AIDS so I’d be too sick to go. The district GSRs are responsible for the pancake breakfast, so I’m on the hook for the whole four hour affair. I’m in charge of cleanup afterwards. It will be attended by hideous pathetic old people. Certainly not attractive young girls. Nothing is attended by attractive young girls. Afterwards, the fucking pots. Get bossed around by the agitated cunt who’s really into GSR, who has big tits but clothes that cover them, who is married but you can tell her husband can’t stand her so she immerses herself in extracurriculars like this garbage pancake breakfast to escape. These people, these fucking Tracy Flicks in life, honestly they just need a good beating. I want more Syrian refugees so they’ll marry this kind of woman and just kick the shit out of them all day. Anything to keep them off my Saturday morning. Wouldn’t mind suckin on those titties though.
  5. The gym. Chest shoulders triceps trapezius. Only been going two times a week for a month. Instantly I’m flabby white jelly. Arm and shoulder like the withered wing of a Zankou chicken left too long by the heat lamp. The gym for the one in ten chance a woman might see me naked for five minutes. To maintain any kind of deltoid mass as a Caucasian– 4-6 hours a week of searing hot agony or you’re fucked. Meanwhile every black guy gets a nineteen inch dick and twin beach balls popping from the tips of his clavicles at age ten. What the fuck were these slave breeders doing. Why did you make a master race of giant donged ultra high testosterone studs. Breed ricedicked pussies, you fools. But then what do you expect, no one smart ever lived in the south.
  6. Call and assist three AA newcomers. It has no effect. The one guy I was trying to help fell off doing speed. Meanwhile he has a beautiful Colombian wife and a child and let me repeat: I do not. Guys who relapse once a week and break light bulbs to smoke meth have infinitely better lives than me. What the fuck does he need my advice for. If you’re reading this: don’t stop doing drugs.
  7. Seek a mate so I don’t die alone. You want to know what’s out there: a fat pregnant woman on Tinder gets a thousand times more love than me. Yes I’m pregnant if you can’t use your eyes. Fat, pregnant and a cunt. Yes I’m pregnant and fuck you for asking about it. I still get to have cool guys call me pretty and take my picture. I’m so innately worthless as a man that an utter imbecile gestating some shitty DJ’s parasite matters more than a billion of me. I can barely get a right swipe. Dating is miserable frustrating garbage. Yet I’m doomed to do it forever. I must squirt mayonnaise into people I hate or suffer. God is evil.

I also don’t want to call my mom. Pay my bills. Post on my faggot ass blog. Yet somehow my To Do List exactly matches my Hate List. Just like every day. What are the odds.

**********

All right. Breakfast wasn’t bad. Homeless buddy helped me haul the Katrina sandbag sized sack of pancake mix. He’ll stay sober another day. The OG cholos from the halfway house made short work of chair stacking. The cunty tit girl was a godsend. She saved my ass on cleanup. I had no idea what I was doing. She was sweet and worked really hard. My ball sac hairs crisp and white as James Brolin’s gleaming post-Pensacola:Wings of Gold era beard. Engorged pumpkinseed deltoids plumped and rippling.

God is with me. Racism is bad. I was wrong about everything. Got a right swipe. Maybe it’s her. Let’s go spray a load in a fetus’s face.

26 Responses to “Morning Diary: Hate O’Clock, Rise and Shine”

1. oscarchambers December 12, 2015 at 5:45 pm #

For what it is worth I really like your faggot ass blog. I also like you you fucking faggot ass bastard racist piece of Mexican girl’s ass licking bitch.

Hey Fucknuts, keep posting and I will keep reading.

2. Nikolai Vladivostok December 12, 2015 at 8:16 pm #

I once had sex with a preggo. Three months. She wanted it rough but I refused.

Anyway, lady on top is the easiest option. Neither of you will enjoy it but you know it must be done

3. olivermaerk December 13, 2015 at 8:00 am #

Pregnant women can be very wild ones. One would not believe. It’s up to the guy to take care of her in the right way if she is not doing the job on her own.

4. the judge December 13, 2015 at 12:35 pm #

8. Cum inside pregnant slut. Always.

5. import more islamic terrorists plz December 13, 2015 at 5:15 pm #

your faggotass blog helps me
    feel less alone and faggy.

thanks, you fag.

now…off to the gym

6. Anonymous December 13, 2015 at 6:32 pm #

LOL @ that baby. Your mom goes to Malcolm X College.

P.S. fag

• Father O'Hara aka Adolf Hitler's Skid Marks On His Underpants December 13, 2015 at 10:37 pm #

Yeah he is a fag ha ha ha but that bitch at the top is the bitch on tinder? I’d fuck that but is her baby daddy a nigga?

7. emptysubject December 14, 2015 at 2:30 am #

You don’t want love. If you found it you’d destroy it.

8. Jizzlus Christ December 14, 2015 at 5:30 pm #

Great piece. The first part being totally depressing with that trashy humour and then the second which showed a tiny light at the end of that tunnel. I laughed hard at that fetus part. I love your blog man, no homo

• oscarchambers December 15, 2015 at 10:14 am #

I love this blog. All the way homosexual , you fag.

• Father O'Hara aka Adolf Hitler's Skid Marks On His Underpants December 23, 2015 at 9:01 am #

Fag

9. Asf December 18, 2015 at 8:38 pm #

No one comments on the myconid reference? Now that’s genius right there. Can two white guys who get hard at a hint of yellow hang out? I feel there’s enough for everyone yet still.

10. macho nachos December 18, 2015 at 10:00 pm #

hey. I can be your sidekick.
    how about it.

P.S. buy some kratom

• Harleyjane Kozac's Cozy Cooze January 5, 2016 at 9:44 pm #

Hall of Fame-worthy verbiage, Senor Nachos.
      you think that one just slipped by ? Nuh-uh.

For the Cooze sees all… Lidless. Wreathed in hair.

PPS Myself, Sexy Salsa, & Tortilla Tittys would like to pick up you two rapscallions in the souped-up food truck
      (it’s a V6, has a Blaupunkt) and cruise Sunset
      to fight the crimes of Hunger & Virginity.

11. seriouslypleasedropit December 19, 2015 at 1:58 pm #

Hang around at DT’s long enough, understand that the average person is a slavering idiot and that, as an average reader, you are too, and you start to wonder: are we all jerking each other off here? Like, DT writes that people are philistines who don’t appreciate his writing, or worries that his writing isn’t good, and what, we all say, “No, it’s cool man, keep doing you” — all the while jerking ourselves off on how how edgy we are. “What are you reading?” “Nothing. Just an internet sex god (or, like, something)’s angst.” And then the money shot—“You probably wouldn’t like it.” Because, you know, I do. Because I’m edgy and cool like that. DT is unloveable, or so he tells us, but I love him, aren’t I just the greatest. I’m not even a chick, but I think I get why ones from the internet write him and ask him to fuck them.

But at a certain point you just have to say, fuck it. There are worse sins than doing good stuff for mediocre reasons. And, of course, the obligatory: for fuck’s sake, DT, stop doing you, or at least don’t pigeonhole yourself. And, because it’s me, and I’m right: get a real religion. AA will only carry you so far.

Want to do the most anti-DT thing I can think of? Write a post saying, “Hey. I live in (Burbank? I don’t remember). If you live in LA, meet me at blankety-blank ice skating rink, we’ll go ice-skating. And, like, we’ll be friends. You’re probably a loser who spends too much time reading on the internet, but I’m a loser and spend too much time writing on the internet. I mean, at least you’re not homeless.”

Back to voyeuring my own life.

• oscarchambers December 19, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

Fag.

• seriouslypleasedropit December 20, 2015 at 3:52 am #

Hey, you’re getting it!

• Father O'Hara aka Adolf Hitler's Skid Marks On His Underpants December 23, 2015 at 9:02 am #

Yeah he deserves that! Fag.

12. Onlooker December 19, 2015 at 6:13 pm #

It’s good for your AA soul to look at hideous drunks for a couple of hours while sober.

• Ben December 19, 2015 at 11:06 pm #

yea, last time I was at an AA meeting was 4 years ago. court ordered.

now the most I can remember is how pathetic and sad and desperate those people seemed because they couldn’t stop drinking a liquid chemical.

those stories told by people on the brink of tears. their faces, all worn out and sagging with sorrowful wrinkles.

I don’t drink anymore, not because I’m some recovering alcoholic, but because it just got old and repetitive after a point.

13. Jesus H. December 20, 2015 at 12:46 am #

it’s my Birthday soon, you know. Rejoice.

1. Morning Diary: Hate O’Clock, Rise and Shine | Manosphere.com - December 12, 2015

[…] Morning Diary: Hate O’Clock, Rise and Shine […]

2. The Word From The Dark Side, December 12th 2015 | SovietMen - December 12, 2015

[…] Lately in Delicious Tacos: Where the Heart Is and Why Don’t You Write About James Deen.  Also, here is a list of things DT doesn’t want to do. […]

3. Reader Mailbag: Racial Issues and the Alt Right | delicioustacos - January 30, 2016

[…] I’ve been saying racist shit lately. A girl I like was fucking a black guy. I have a small penis and deltoids that require agony […]