Tell Me You Love Me

23 Jan

Tell me you love me. Come see me, stop drinking and start going to bed at 9PM, get over your need to be with rich guys; stop fucking douchebags and doing cocaine but don’t ask me to stop fucking Tinder cretins. Live in my apartment like an appliance. Be a refrigerator for my dick. A dishwasher for my balls. A garbage disposal for my ideas. Tell me how great I am and that my chicken is delicious and then leave. Come see me and stroke my ass like the old Chinese lady who jerks you off at the shady massage place but do it for free and let me beat you at Scrabble. All you have to do is be pretty. And want nothing, or want so little that what I have is enough.

18 Responses to “Tell Me You Love Me”

1. Atlanta Man January 23, 2016 at 12:49 pm #

You want a Miracle, but god doesn’t exist. You can have a girlfriend and fuck people behind her back, but you have to be dishonest. Is it really dishonest if the truth makes women unreasonably unhappy?
    Hot teen ass is easy to get but tough to maintain, old hot ass is not as nice but easier to maintain. Sex in general is pretty awesome, but only if the girl is pretty, and that is the problem. Not enough pretty girls will fuck me for me to be happy. For me to be happy every pretty girl on earth needs to let me fuck them. Every. Single. One.

2. Nikolai Vladivostok January 23, 2016 at 6:38 pm #

And if you had all that, would you be happy?

• Lee Holloway January 23, 2016 at 6:41 pm #

come on man, we all know the answer to that.

• Nikolai Vladivostok January 23, 2016 at 10:04 pm #

Why do people strive for happiness anyway? You can’t eat it.

• Lee Holloway January 23, 2016 at 11:15 pm #

You make a good point. Also happiness is a lie. Nothing matters. Life is meaningless. You know the drill.

3. Ben January 23, 2016 at 7:28 pm #

You’re on a roll. Keep at it.

Something something “Energy + Momentum + Focus” – Cernovich

4. Ben January 23, 2016 at 7:31 pm #

P.S. sounds like a good new OKC profile if not for the fact that “OKC is dead”

5. Frank Whaley's War Wand January 24, 2016 at 3:29 am #

if you’re strapped for material
    head back to the well & tell us more about
    the Kathryn Bigelow / coverage report days.
    Always wondered why you seemed to have held back

6. Graybusch January 24, 2016 at 9:03 pm #

It’s time again for pick a song for that post! I think this one deserves a bluesy number peppered with some desperation so here you go

7. SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED ARAB January 25, 2016 at 2:17 pm #

YOUR WRITING IS GETTING GAYER AND MORE BETA.

AND IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT MYSELF IF I KEEP READING IT. FUCK!!

P.S. LEE HOLLOWAY IS A DIGITAL-COCKTEASE. TOO MEEK TO JUST REVEAL HER PICS/VIDS ONLINE. NEWS FLASH HONEY, EVERY GUY IS .00001 SECONDS AWAY FROM SEEING VIDS/PICS OF NAKED CHICKS ONLINE. OPEN UP OR DON’T. NO HALF-MEASURES YOU SCARED LITTLE CUNT. GO ALL IN OR DON’T.

8. SEXUALLY SATISFIED ARAB January 25, 2016 at 3:39 pm #

fag

9. icing on the puss cake January 25, 2016 at 7:40 pm #

easy, kids. even a musclesuit of hate needs a recharge. admiral alla ackbar.

10. DELICIOUS TACOS = FAG January 26, 2016 at 6:30 pm #

YOU’RE A GOOD WRITER AND AN EXCELLENT CLASSICAL PIANO PLAYER.

WHY AREN’T YOU COVERED IN PUSSY JUICE 24/7, YOU UNDERACHIEVER/CHRONIC-MASTURBATOR

• DELICIOUS TACOS = FAG January 26, 2016 at 6:31 pm #

*GUITAR

11. Another Writer Toiling in Obscurity January 26, 2016 at 9:21 pm #

Kerouac had “Tristessa”.

DT has/had “Angela” the high-end coke whore who prefers to be called a “model”.

12. Dr. Anjali RamkissCooze... January 27, 2016 at 10:53 am #

…looks like Perry Farrell in drag.
    Yet, I smell sextape in the near future.
    My question is, where was your ad placement?
    I *did* get thru the whole video, but I didn’t see it.

13. Cathy July 17, 2016 at 10:47 am #

I cannot believe losers like this exist.

1. Tell Me You Love Me – Manosphere.com - January 23, 2016