Anyway, poly people. I agree with what they’re saying, when they explicitly outline the tenets of the poly lifestyle, or movement, or whateverthefuck it is on their profile. And they always do. There is always an apologia– I’m just doing what your husband is doing, but I’m doing it honestly. There is always a knee jerk paragraph pre-empting some boilerplate criticism with their boilerplate response. And that’s what sucks about poly people– their put-uponness. Their humorlessness. Same with the “S&M subculture” and all this other shit– I like fucking a bunch of girls; I like pulling their hair and maybe throwing a forearm into their neck once in a while, but I don’t like how much people who self-identify as liking these things talk like some tiny marginal religious group constantly bitching about how they just want to be left alone on their compound. Trust me, people do not give as much of a shit as you think and it would just– it would just make you easier to be around if you weren’t so god damn touchy. It’s like this with porn stars too. Every conversation with them, they’re so guarded, so conscious that they’re going to be held in contempt– they’re nerds, these porn stars. They’re nerds sitting in the AV club constantly bitching about the jocks, who are everyone who doesn’t take a load in the eye for a living.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Recently Popular Shit
- A real man can eat raw iron & shit out a big block Chevy V8. On the toilet, he reads the ads in the back of Soldier of Fortune. 1 day ago
- Reader Mailbag: Ten Million Dollars wp.me/p28etX-Ul 1 day ago
- If I ever see Gavin McLeod I'm gonna yell "HEY, CAPTAIN FUCKYOUBING" 1 day ago
- Dad staying with me. Have not jerked off in 4 days. 3 to go. Remember me for my work, not as the guy who went to jail for raping an opossum. 1 day ago
- @NikolHasler @PeterFRogier Spoiler: Frank pays off the judge. Story transitions into an ethnographic study of belgium. 1 day ago