Anyway, poly people. I agree with what they’re saying, when they explicitly outline the tenets of the poly lifestyle, or movement, or whateverthefuck it is on their profile. And they always do. There is always an apologia– I’m just doing what your husband is doing, but I’m doing it honestly. There is always a knee jerk paragraph pre-empting some boilerplate criticism with their boilerplate response. And that’s what sucks about poly people– their put-uponness. Their humorlessness. Same with the “S&M subculture” and all this other shit– I like fucking a bunch of girls; I like pulling their hair and maybe throwing a forearm into their neck once in a while, but I don’t like how much people who self-identify as liking these things talk like some tiny marginal religious group constantly bitching about how they just want to be left alone on their compound. Trust me, people do not give as much of a shit as you think and it would just– it would just make you easier to be around if you weren’t so god damn touchy. It’s like this with porn stars too. Every conversation with them, they’re so guarded, so conscious that they’re going to be held in contempt– they’re nerds, these porn stars. They’re nerds sitting in the AV club constantly bitching about the jocks, who are everyone who doesn’t take a load in the eye for a living.
Recently Popular Shit
- German word for the weird intimacy of removing your neighbor's warm underwear from the dryer. 2 days ago
- Joy is all around us, if you'll just look for it: http://t.co/LX1Jt2dfIB 5 days ago
- in my summer dress, + ur face red, ur sooty hands, crawling ur serpent, awake father. father. u up? -- #annesextin 5 days ago
- So many hooker ads say "NO BLACK MEN." Korean slave twat is the new Jim Crow water fountain. 6 days ago
- @pattonoswalt "The grass is always greener over the septic tank," said Bill. "Looks like you missed a spot too." He readied the razor strop. 1 week ago