Don’t Work

17 Jun

chinese couple

Anyone who says they made it working is lying. No exceptions. If they’re a man it’s dad’s money. A woman: dad’s money or she sold pussy. No exceptions. Men tell you it was software. Code for fake shit you don’t understand. Women tell you it’s some girl shit; interior design.

It’s dad’s money or selling dad pussy.

The money your parents give you is the exact amount you’ll have. The rest, they will suck out of you. Rent goes up. Taxes go up. A new tax, some environmentally friendly waste disposal fee– to create recycled shit you can pay for again. All of it for them. Every extra penny you don’t spend on cigarettes. You can’t get out of it. No more than the deer escapes the wolf. Unless you don’t work.

I have a “good job.” It “pays well.” My master is not cruel. I don’t have to drink the Kool Aid. Pretend in off hours that my firm is Global Leader in B2B Millennial Marketing Solutions for Diverse Disruptive Entrepreneurs. I don’t have to talk about this off the clock like people do to me while I picture the rough cinder block abrading my palms. Bring it down on their ruined skull again and again; the torso still convulsing, dumb wasted electrical impulses. The crowd knows they need to pull me off but no one wants to be the first to get close. I have a good job. Still– I wake up at six. Eat shit shower shave commute work commute gym, so I can sit up straight, not warp my back at work in that Herman Miller chair. Home eat alone bed before ten so I can work. Once in a while get touched so I don’t go crazy. I have to pay for it now. Women say they want a man with a job– all women are always lying. No exceptions. Once in a while engage in leisure. To be a well rounded employee. Keep from cracking like Andrew Blaze. James T. Hodgkinson. Whoever the new one is by the time you read this. I can’t get out now. You can. Don’t work.

I was at a party. A cute girl looked at me. All you can expect. She burns one ten thousandth of a calorie slightly shifting eyelids. Dragging eyeballs two millimeters left. For her, effort like hauling the capstone on her back all the way up the Great Pyramid. Blessed to even get this. Most men never do. I couldn’t talk to her. It was 10:15. My body programmed to get up at six to work. It’s Sunday, I’m typing into a computer alone. Later I’ll forage quarters for laundry. Do dishes… prepare for work. Off time spent getting ready to produce to consume–

Work was to support families but you can’t have families now. The system fucked up. Women becoming useless was supposed to happen after artificial wombs. Sex robots, etc. But the Kwisatz Haderach came too soon. The reptilians didn’t carry the two. So you and me get to live in the time of depopulation. But only for us.

The guy up the block inherited real estate. It got more expensive, enabling him to buy more real estate he made more expensive. The real estate I live in got more expensive. This happened many times faster than I got more expensive. I tell him I’m a writer. Can I read your stuff he says, and I almost say yes except I remember I wrote about killing his family. I have an uncle who’s involved in the blogosphere, he tells me. Self help stuff about how to get rich. Dad’s money.

I should say “Them” does not mean Jews. Don’t let Episcopalians off the hook. The heathen Chinese. Magic Johnson is Them. But yes, Mark Zuckerberg is King Them. A visionary for a new way to make you watch branded content from Vice aka ThemCorp, a Cayman Islands LLC. Doritos stands with marginalized women directors whose parents are Them who make movies starring Them to create ancillary lunchbox royalties Their Them lawyers can sue each other for for eternity. Date Asians Now, Zuckerberg’s hideous lying money pump tells me. My Facebook knows I’m dying alone. But I’ve been gentrified out of Chinese pussy.

What the fuck was I talking about– don’t work. I’ve had every job but president. Every instant pure evil. Don’t work. Suck dick until you get too ugly then steal. If you get bored I recommend Xbox.

17 Responses to “Don’t Work”

1. Anonymous June 17, 2017 at 10:41 am #

Hey DT. Off topic question, but, what’s the earliest video game you’ve memory of playing?

2. Anonymous June 17, 2017 at 11:27 am #

hey DT, I’m you biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!! Which antidepressants would you recommend?

3. Anonymous June 17, 2017 at 2:55 pm #

Wow just the feeling of hopeless and utter despair I needed to keep me going. Thanks DT

4. Branko June 17, 2017 at 4:27 pm #

I can picture a DT suicide scene in his apartment. Battery life on his phone down to 2 percent. On his phone, a Variety headline: Uknown Writer sells spec screenplay for three million dollars.

Some punk kid from the valley.

Anyways, continue self loathing until you make it.

5. Abracaxandra June 17, 2017 at 5:58 pm #

I found a secret passageway.
    They were fools to set me free….

6. chad June 17, 2017 at 10:11 pm #

You need to get the hell out of LA

7. kenzhames June 18, 2017 at 12:06 am #

I wonder if those who scream leave LA have ever been there. It’s an alluringly unique place; I visited it a decade ago and still have an itch to live there.

8. Atlanta Man June 18, 2017 at 10:05 am #

Now it is the Cook Islands instead of the Cayman Islands, otherwise a solidly depressing true piece of writing. A good read before I turn the gun on myself…..

9. Yellowfever June 18, 2017 at 10:12 am #

Sounds like my life. Wake up to an alarm at 6am. Chug a bunch of water so i can take a shit before I leave. Leave at 7:30. On fight-or-flight mode for the next 10 and a half hours. Get home at 6pm. Eat. Read early retirement blogs. Pass out with the lights on at 8:30 pm. Repeat.

Only thing that keeps me going is the promise of very early retirement. I will have worked for about a decade before calling it quits. No trust fund or windfalls. Just a $50K/year job and extreme frugality (I live on just under $10K/year). I haven’t been touched in over a year.

People might not understand my lifestyle. Well, I can’t understand how people can work some full-time job for 30+ years and not be super depressed. I’d shoot myself.

• kick jagger June 18, 2017 at 1:37 pm #

what’s your housing situation look like

• Ezinho June 19, 2017 at 11:12 pm #

Don’t really get the point of not being touched, 80 bucks will get you a massage and HJ from a Chinese chick, look for the shops with the younger women who are here on a student visa. Or find some women online that give a cheap release, just saw a black chick today who works as a striper at night, got a BJ for 60 bucks. I purposely do this once a week so I’ll keep my sanity before I can retire early to Southeast Asia.

10. Anonymous June 18, 2017 at 11:22 am #

kill yourself you pathetic ugly loser

• Anonymous June 18, 2017 at 11:36 pm #

Lol!!! 😂😂😂

11. NotThisAgain June 18, 2017 at 11:26 pm #

Reading this blog from back when it was fun, the lesson seems to be don’t stop doing drugs (if you’re otherwise a loser). Also it’s fucking easy to make money. Human population is exploding. Tech is growing like a motherfucker. For you to not make money you’ve gotta be keeping all your doors locked, head down, never possibly even trying a single fucking thing. Kinda like the writing here lately. Why you in LA, loserface? It’d seem like you’ve got literally not a damn thing to loose, besides all this loser misery.

• Anonymous June 22, 2017 at 4:36 am #

He needs his pain. It’s what makes him who he is.

12. Watching It Burn June 24, 2017 at 4:20 am #

It’s so true. I like your take and it’s written so well. There is no one else saying what should be obvious truths about out state of affairs, and certainly not as funny and mail on head articulate. This is truly an ignorant society in total denial. Your writing makes even is depressed loners less alone. Thanks for what you do.