Cuckolded by a Savage Armenian

10 Mar
lance05

image: Wizards of the Coast

I have a new post at Autistic Mercury reviewing the “Cat Person” short story collection.

Also:

Reader Mailbag: Your Writing Sucks

I don’t care. I’m on vacation from writing. This is not writing. This is blogging. 1,200 people read this site. 1,150 people bought my book. I’m going to blog until the remaining 50 buy the book, which is writing.

What to say to “your writing sucks.” 1) It’s better than yours. 2) Stop reading then f-(REDACTED HOMOPHOBIC SLUR) 3) I don’t know man- the more retarded my shit is, the more people like it. My only popularity is from hard right Jew haters and male self improvement webinar impresarios tweeting it occasionally. I can’t know whether it sucks. Can you tell if your own kid sucks. You can tell if he’s ugly maybe. But can you tell if he sucks on all levels.

I’ll tell you this: I read other people’s shit. It sucks worse. Maybe I suck in an absolute sense. But I’m a million times more interesting than anyone a thousand times more popular. What does that tell you. Also my shit at its best is million times better than anything you could ever do, if you tried the hardest your could ever try, for a lifetime, at anything. I’m just better genetically. Fast twitch muscle fiber bred into me by centuries of slavery.

My shit used to suck worse. When it did 20,000 people read it. Could have made a living. If I started 4 year earlier. I’d like to be spiritually mature to where I listen to the many people saying my shit is good. Not to the one dick who say it sucks. But that’s not how people work. And if I thought my shit was great, it would suck. So you’re helping. But suck my dick anyway. I mean look, who cares- just blow me. Go grow a pussy and I’ll give a fuck what you think.

9 Responses to “Cuckolded by a Savage Armenian”

1. dickycone March 10, 2019 at 5:14 pm #

“I’m a million times more interesting than anyone a thousand times more popular.”

Unironically true as far as I’m concerned, but then again you know I’m a fan.

2. JB March 10, 2019 at 10:56 pm #

If Heartiste wrote a novel and released it to the masses we would see who’s the better writer.

3. Anonymous March 11, 2019 at 11:51 am #

“Things may be glitchy or ugly over the next couple weeks, hence that this is the beta.” A great place for great literature

4. keyboard warrior neet larping as a badass memesmith groyper March 14, 2019 at 3:56 pm #

re: the armenian
    who gives a fuck. we live in peak gyno times. any cunt can write 100 pages and get a book +movie deal from the biggest 666 publishers/studios etc. any 4/10 whore can get to 500k+ ig followers by posting 1 photo per day of herself in skimpy outfit. the entire game is rigged. either play the game or don’t. if you choose to play then you better focus on your niche. engage with your niche, your bros. that’s not advice its a plain fact. you are already doing it. we don’t need $1mil to be happy. lets get this $1k/mo bag to start. just getting him on stage disrupts the shitlibs, which will provide 1000X more laughs than if he AM NOT ALLOW to speak against the other frauds. during times like this, chaos is “a good thing”.

5. aldi shopper....with a purpose March 16, 2019 at 12:01 pm #

ur tweeter powers r growing stronk…lets get dis bag!!!!11!!!

• p0rn permit to watch arse2arse March 16, 2019 at 9:43 pm #

me chinee, me play prank
      me put $1k in ur bank

6. Dick Fucknuts March 19, 2019 at 10:02 am #

Why would you throw your own readers under the bus? Probably 100 people just decided to not ever show their friends your blog, since everyone here is a neo-Nazi, according to you in this post.

• all or nuffin March 19, 2019 at 8:40 pm #

tacos ain’t too bright sometimes on account of them 20 some odd years o’ alcoholism. that stuff really does shoah brain cells. look into who owns the major liquor manufacturers, starting with Seagram’s (Bronfman)…stop being a dumb goy bickle and start drinking only pristine water or tea with your meals. alc is also a rip off just based on price alone and minimal health benefits. i wasted so much money on drinking when i could’ve been buying bitcoin/shitcoins during the stealth phase. now gonna be poor4ever due to addiction to a FUCKING CHEMICAL MADE BY YEAST. embarrassing. it really upsets me when i think about it. choose your friends wisely. and more importantly, choose which blog you read. this pink blog probably added positive reinforcement to my drinking during that 2012-2014 period. oh well. time to change. or die. i like cumming too much to neck myself. or, just having a really fresh strawberry and seeing the crisp blue sky helps, too.

p.s. not trying to tell anyone what to do re: alc but seriously, think about it carefully and you will see the programming of drinking = cool & gets you laid because james bond does it. you know what else gets you laid? having a strong physique and writing funny stuff. that’s 2 things any man can do for free. it just takes time and effort. tacos was wicked smaht enough to drop the booze and really focus on his writing. listen to the recent podcast or check his twatter, it’s paying off. free money and free pussy comes for those who quit the liquidk1ke. you just have to put in the years of “work” to get the results later down the rode. if you’re lazy then there’s probably a SALE for a smirnoff somewhere.

• Tracy Quan, MBA March 20, 2019 at 11:04 am #

Hi Dick Fucknuts,

Thank you for your comment. This is Tracy Quan, SVP of Digital Commications at DeliciousTacos dot com. To answer your inquiry, the Author of this website is a commited *ANTI*RACIST who does not associate with “neo-nazi” people as you imply. In fact, if you read his book you will learn he is simply a lifelong fan of Nature: the beauty of birds, trees, mountains and vast deserts. The fact that some “nazi” or “fascist” readers may share his love of nature does not necessarily mean that all his readers, or that the Author himself is a nazi sympathizer. If you read his work and his twitter you will see he despises any nazi-like behavior that may restrict human freedom. Again, thank you for your comment and continued visitation of this webblog. Your support is much appreciated 🙂

If you would like to learn more on how you, the dear reader, can give us more money, I would be happy to connect with you on Linkedin.