Prayer Number 7

6 Dec

I got a rub ‘n’ tug. When I came the woman said “ahh, too long alone.”

How long. If it’s forever that’s fine. But it’s the not knowing. In the bath I had a daydream. Life branched to two paths. In one I got married. Had a daughter. I’ve seen her in half sleep. In the other I died alone. Left it all to my nieces, nephews–fine. Either way was fine. But it’s the fight and the not knowing. If you’re going to fail you better not work.

If it’s a lifetime of whores that’s fine. But let me have it now. What am I working for. Dream I was back in college, kissing Mischa. Will I feel that again. It rained from the ceiling. What does it mean. Maybe I had to piss.

Kissing Mischa in the dream. How long. If it’s your will I accept it. But fucking tell me. God’s voice so diffuse it means nothing. Almost like no God. If there’s no God what do you fight.

6 Responses to “Prayer Number 7”

1. r&t4life December 6, 2020 at 1:37 pm #

Mine said that I needed to eat more so I could make more babies

2. dd December 6, 2020 at 3:11 pm #

I don’t know about the thing with the baby – but maybe you should change out the batteries in your smoke alarms.

3. J.B December 7, 2020 at 7:34 pm #

Pussy is the only thing.

4. 40 Year Old Fan December 10, 2020 at 11:27 pm #

Time to rename the blog (people still blog?): 40 year old male secretary blogs about his incel life being a male secretary in LA – the city with the most hot women per capita in the USA.

• korean guy December 24, 2020 at 5:34 pm #

this blog can easily be re-titled:

Pathetic Aging Male Secretary’s Blog About Not Getting Pussy Despite the Fact that He Gets Enough Pussy But He Wants to Appeal to his Incel Clenched & Redpilled Audience So He Can Continue Selling Them Ebooks

but that would go over the google limit for web-site titles. oh well.

5. WUHAN SINGLES ARE WAITING FOR YOU December 24, 2020 at 5:30 pm #